Whether you are looking for a partner to provide secure IT infrastructure, to take over all your IT infrastructure management and support, or simply needing a secure location to house some IT functions, CloudSAFE has a solution to meet your needs. From colocation to full IT outsourcing, CloudSAFE’s Infrastructure Solutions are built on 15 years of data center expertise – virtualization, cyber security, data protection, virtual desktop infrastructure, replication and disaster recovery. The CloudSAFE data center network keeps your data in the US, improving performance and enabling you to visit CloudSAFE facilities. We welcome and encourage our customers to visit us and meet our leadership and support teams.
Bundle any of our Infrastructure Solutions with our IT Business Continuity Solutions – Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Disaster Avoidance – and you have a complete response to business continuity threats that will scale with your business into the future. Our solutions have been designed to work together with emphasis on security, compliance, availability, scalability, flexibility and performance.
- Dedicated Equipment rack(s) and/or cage(s), cooling, uninterruptible power, building security, network connectivity
- Customer has physical access
- Data center services leveraging CloudSAFE managed racks and/or cages, network hardware, network connectivity/security, and technical support
- Customer has no physical access
- Virtual Servers in multi-tenant infrastructure
- Dedicated physical servers with “air gap” security (option to “bring your own” operating system and hypervisor licenses)
- Highly scalable storage keeps your data accessible, secure and off-site
- Buy only what you need TODAY and expand as you grow
- “Shared hosted” or “dedicated” virtual desktops
- Allow users to work securely from anywhere
- Complete IT as a Service
- Outsource the infrastructure, management and support of information technology
- Configured to be quickly operational and fully compatible with all CloudSAFE services
- Ideal for remote/branch offices and small to medium-sized organizations