Using CloudSAFE DP Data Backup and Recovery Solution with Veeam Cloud Connect Backup, all you need to perform offsite backups is a username and password (provided by CloudSAFE), Veeam Backup Software and a dedicated High-speed internet connection. Gone are the days of dealing with tape media, tape rotations, sending tapes on or offsite, and experiencing long recovery times, all while hoping and praying that your tape backups are in usable condition
Features of CloudSAFE DP Backup and Recovery Solution with Veeam Cloud Connect Backup:
- Support for both VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
- End-To-End data encryption, both in-flight or at rest, using SSL encryption over the internet; no IPSEC VPN or dedicated direct connection is required
- Track usage, status and progress from within the Veeam Console
- Recover VMs, VMDKs or individual files from cloud backups
- Perform backups directly to CloudSAFE or copy an existing backup
- Source-side and target-side deduplication
CloudSAFE can help your business with easy, straightforward backup to one of CloudSAFE’s data centers. Getting started is a simple 3-step process:
- Contact a CloudSAFE Sales Associate and Sign-up for our CloudSAFE DP Services using Veeam Cloud Connect. Then using your on-premises Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup and Replication or Veeam Backup Essentials, enable your cloud-connect backup using the configuration wizard built-in to Veeam.
- Begin creating backup jobs and backing up your data in CloudSAFE’s DP Environments.
- Create and perform restore jobs and restore your data from CloudSAFE’s DP Environments.
That’s all there is to it! Meet the minimum requirements below and you are ready to go.
- Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Essentials running in your environment. We recommend versions 9.5. (Need Licensing? CloudSAFE can help with this too!)
- 1 Mb/s Internet Bandwidth for every 300 GB of Data