Using CloudSAFE DP Data Backup and Recovery Solution with Quest Rapid Recovery, you’ll have local and remote (cloud) copies of your data which can be rapidly recovered. CloudSAFE offers a family of appliances configured to support data protection using Rapid Recovery, enabling your data to be backed up locally with one or more copies stored on remote physical appliances and/or in the CloudSAFE cloud. Customers who purchase a dedicated secondary appliance located in a CloudSAFE data center can have that appliance shipped directly to their location to enable the fastest restore time possible.
Features of CloudSAFE DP Data Backup and Recovery Solution with Quest Rapid Recovery:
- Cloud Archive – archive your system images and application data to CloudSAFE’s private cloud data center; expand your recovery options by directly mounting archives for simple bare metal restore and file-level restore
- Rapid Snap for Applications – incremental-forever snapshots to capture an entire application and its relevant state for complete application and system recovery with near-zero RTOs and aggressive RPOs
- Rapid Snap for Virtual – protect VMware and Hyper-V VMs without disruption
- Live Recovery – Restore operations near-instantly with an RTO of minutes
- Verified Recovery – Perform automated recovery testing and verification of backups to ensure what you back up will be recovered
- Universal Recovery – Restore at any level, from a single file, message, or data object to a complete physical or virtual machine, even to dissimilar hardware
- Virtual Standby – Continually send updates to a virtual machine that can be activated in the event there’s an issue with the primary machine
To discuss your data protection options and start using CloudSAFE DP with Quest Rapid Recovery, contact a CloudSAFE Sales Associate today.