Seminar Slides: Cybercrimes and Michigan Businesses
Featuring guest speaker United States Secret Service Special Agent Jordan Johnston
Seminar Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
What: Cyber criminals don’t just target the large corporations. In fact, businesses under $1B tend to be targeted MORE because they are perceived to have weaker defenses. Read the slides to learn more about these threats and see what can be done to protect your organization.
Webinar Recording: Ransomware Essentials
Learn how to protect your corporate data and systems from ransomware leveraging a cloud environment.
This 45-minute discussion, led by Veeam Senior Systems Engineer Steven James, discussed the following topics:
- Ransomware – The Big Picture: Recent ransomware statistics, history and impact on organizations
- Preparedness: 3-2-1 and other best practices
- Remediation and recovery
- Using cloud backup and replication to protect your organization’s vital data and applications
- Ease of Use of Veeam Cloud Connect
- How you can get $1000 Free Cloud Services right now
Webinar Recording: Benefits and Accessibility of Dark Fiber
Have you dismissed the idea of having high bandwidth for your applications with near-zero network downtime because you think this type of connection is too costly? Think again!
This discussion on Dark Fiber presents a customizable, future-proof way to achieve the bandwidth you need at a price that won’t break your budget.
During this 45-minute discussion, led by Jonathan Eyerman, sales engineer from 123Net, you will learn about:
- Benefits of Dark vs. Lit Fiber
- Where Dark Fiber solutions are the best fit
- Limitations / Distance
- Equipment Requirements
- General Price Structure
Webinar Recording: Cyber security and Disaster Recovery
Thinking prevention alone will fully protect your systems and data is a fallacy. Cybersecurity is only one component of a multifaceted data protection strategy. CloudSAFE and LaScalaIT present this panel discussion about cybersecurity and corporate data protection.
This 35 minute informative session, featuring Michael Butz Sr and Bill Bone from CloudSAFE and Cybersecurity expert Darrell Brown, addresses the topics of:
- The fallacy of thinking prevention will fully protect your business – reviewing methods that work and others that don’t
- Recovery complications and ways to avoid them
- Data Protection best practices
The panel discussion is followed by a live demonstration of CloudSAFE’s 9-point Data Protection and Disaster Recovery Preparedness Self-Assessment.